We are Kaizen
Kaizen is made up of a deliberately diverse range of trainers and consultants from different backgrounds, cultures and disciplines.
Our pool includes:
- Specialist trainers and facilitators
- Outreach and engagement experts
- Senior leaders
- National advisors to Local Government
- Teachers specialising in special education
- Specialists in conflict management and mediation
- Experienced managers and residential workshop leaders.
- Employment advisors and service providers
- Leading cohesion and resilience experts
- Drama and creative arts specialists
- Ropes course and outdoor education instructors
Our trainers and consultants have worked in diverse environments such as local authorities, schools, residential care homes, business, community organisations, and prisons…
… and have delivered projects for groups ranging from managers at all levels to young people, teachers, social workers, gangs, employment staff, youth workers, and police. They have experience of working across the UK and Internationally.
- That to move forward and overcome the challenges we face in our communities we must think and do things differently – both individually and collectively
- That the challenges we face do not exist in artificial silos but are connected in a web of complexity
- That by harnessing existing creativity, skills and passion we can engage and inspire others to affect positive social change
- That change is to be welcomed not feared
- That the extraordinary is possible and that we must strive to achieve ambitious goals
We make a difference by designing and facilitating innovative projects and schemes that bring people together to make change – in ourselves, our organisations and our communities.
Everything we do is a bespoke design. Our work is results focussed and for each project we will build a team with the specific knowledge, skills and expertise to get the job done. We will always deliver the results we promise, on time and to budget.
For examples of our recent projects and what our clients have to say about our work, check out our Projects page.
If you work in the community sector and want to collaborate with people who are highly skilled, passionate, creative, straight-talking, dynamic and bold then we would love to hear from you. Please contact us to find out more about any area of our work, or how we could work together. We will be happy to give you a free hour of consultancy or coaching on an issue you want support with.